Advanced modeling and scoring Platform
- The EyeOnRisk platform includes state-of-the-art data preprocessing and machine learning modeling capabilities
- It allows both batch and real-time communication to the lender’s systems
- Models can be periodically updated and optimized
- Easy to define, edit and experiment with different data pipelines and models.
Your data is kept on-premise
- The EyeOnRisk Platform installed on-premise in a matter of minutes
- All data is stored on your managed on-prem database and controlled by the financial institution, therefore existing privacy and security comply with regulations (including GDPR)
Data enrichment done right
- EyeOnRisk Platfrom extracts web data from multiple sources at scale. Users of the platform can choose from a variety of web sources to include in their data pipepline.
- To obtain web data, minimal search query is sent through BeeEye’s web collector in a secure manner which prevents any options of constructing original data.
- BeeEye’s web collector doesn’t retain any data.
- The EyeOnRisk platform allows to easily incorporate data from your own 3rd party data provider.
Supports multiple work modes/flows – solving the pain of moving to production
- The EyeOnRisk platform allows the user to manage many data flows in a research environment.
- Unlike other providers, the EyeOnRisk Platform is dedicated for financial institutions and the risk score problem. This allows our users to focus on the main tools needed for the job and removes the clutter often found in generic platforms.
- When satisfied with a data flow and model, the user can easily deploy this flow into production and have constant monitoring of the performance.
All Our FAQ
Our platform is focused solely on the credit risk problem. This makes it free of unneeded data processing functions and models which are not relevant for this problem. This agility allows our platform to be extremely focused and sharp, thus limiting the ramp-up time for a new user to the bare minimum. A typical user can make the best of the platform after a short introduction of several hours.
BeeEye’s data enrichment policy is to only to use publicly available information from open government, municipal and local state agencies. When it comes to other portals across the web, BeeEye only uses data that is readily available in the public domain.
Yes. Our platform supports connecting the data flow with your own external sources. You’ll focus on pointing to the right data sources, and our platform we’ll take care of joining the data and making it available for modeling. The platform will also make sure that the same data flow will be available for the flow deployed in production.
No, BeeEye’s unique enterprise technology is deployed on-premise behind the bank/lender’s firewall. The BeeEye Scoring Engine (SE) does the data enrichment and calculates the EyeOnRisk score automatically inside the bank/lender’s data-center.
Yes, BeeEye will provide the bank/lender with a EyeOnRisk model explanation document that shows the components, weighting and make up of their specific EyeOnRisk score. BeeEye can also provided transparency on a per record/customer basis.
Yes. BeeEye does not retain any customer specific identifiable information (PII). The consumers data is kept on the BeeEye Scoring Engine which is managed within the bank/lender’s data-center.
The EyeOnRisk score is FCRA compliant as it can be used as a second screen for applicants/customers which have been rejected by the bank/lender’s initial credit scorecard/model. The EyeOnRisk provides additional insight to allow the bank/lender to accept applicants who in the past were rejected or lost.
The EyeOnRisk score and machine learning methodology is customized and optimized for each bank/lender, therefore it can be customized based on each state/regions regulations.
During the training and testing phase of the EyeOnRisk score, BeeEye makes sure that we assess whether or not our approach to understanding an individual’s personality deferentially effects individuals based on any of the factors laid out in the ECOA or FHA. Fair lending is very important to BeeEye, in fact, our whole purpose is to level the playing field to those consumer’s challenged by traditional methods. Our analysis shows that EyeOnRisk does not bias against individuals based on their age, gender, ethnicity, religion, marital status, or national origin.